I'm hungry 95% of the time. The other 5% I spend thinking about food.

Click on the photo to find the source and ingredients.

Enjoy! :)

A bite of life,
from the jar. xx

| ask | submit |

__

| breakfast |

| lunch |

| dinner |

| dessert |

| snacks |

| drinks |

 pooping out gummy bears
MM Sandwich Adorned

MM Sandwich Adorned

26 notes
  1. fromthejar posted this